Michigander Adventure

This summer as many of you know, I set out to live in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I cannot express how monumental this summer was for me. For quite some time I have been stating how badly I wanted to live a life of adventure, how I wanted to take on new opportunities, how I wanted to test myself living out of state... well I did it! This was a baby step as it was only for 3 months and I ended up coming home for a couple weddings and volleyball tournaments, but I took that dreaded first step! I truly feel that this was a gateway for me. My experiences here will propel me forward in my life of adventure. I survived!!!!! I met new people, I made new memories, I absorbed a foreign land, and I lived life. Coming into the summer I made a Michigan Bucket List and the list goes as follows:


  • Outdoor movie.
  • Save 500 dollars a month.  Completed.
  • Go to a concert/open mic night. Completed.
  • Karaoke. 
  • Get people to come visit me in Michigan. Completed.
  • 5k
  • Summer volleyball league.
  • Get library card. Completed.
  • Train hard and get to a sold 208lbs. Completed.
  • Go to a Tiger's Game. Completed.

Some of the other events that took place during the summer festivities:
VERY EVENTFUL!

 
Chicago trip.


Road trip for 11 hours.


Chicago.


Live music.

Famous fountain.


Working for the University of Michigan.


Camping at Kelleys Island.

Kellys Island Trip.


I bought a plant at the Farmer's Market.


Tubing trip down Sterling River.

First Greyhound Bus Ride for 10+ hours.


Fishing.

Golfing.


Country Fest trip.

Purchasing a big boy phone and smart watch.


Canoe Fishing on the river.

Trip to Detroit for a Tiger's Game.

Canoe trip.

River excursion to White Water Tube.

Catan game night.



Out of retirement for Flag Football.



Buffalo Lake Volleyball Tourney.


Niagara Falls


Niagara Trip


Niagara Falls Trip


                                                              Lake Ontario Camping


Niagara trip





Trip to the U.P.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crossfit Movement

The Tides of Change

Who do you want to be?