Every Step Forward

Proceed as if Success is Inevitable, and as if failure is a surprise.

This is a very exciting time in my life. Currently I am finding myself in a state of exploration. My aspirations and expectations for myself remain high, now I just need to figure out exactly what trail I am destined to blaze. I do firmly believe that there is a pre-destined path for us all, however, I do not thing that all people reach their destination in the end. Some people fall short, take one too many left turns, get turned around and fail to find their way again, and so on. Some are oblivious and never catch a glimpse of their path. There is a path for us out there, things we are meant to achieve, hardships to conquer and so on. I have been firm on this in life and I am constantly looking for different things to help diversify my life, building me in a versatile man. Right now I can feel that I am ready to start flapping my wings. I am about ready to commit myself to a grind. One of those grinds that famous people on podcasts always describe. The grind that is all-encompassing and necessary to achieve your full potential. The grind that few people can commit the discipline to. The work ethic and persistence that burns most people out. I am preparing myself for this grind and I am excited for the possibilities that lie ahead. I am stating this now, as a means to hold myself accountable.

I am terming this portion of my life as purposeful placelessness. No part of me knows where I am headed, but you best be sure that I am going to explore every possibility until I find where I can make the biggest impact in the world. In my time away from teaching I have been forced to devote my energies to different aspects of life, and in doing so I think that I have grown in a number of ways. Learning different trades, being captivated by my travels, taking on new experiences, attempting to become more cultured through the arts, accessing my creative side again, and so on.

I have been close to completing all of my monthly goals that I am setting up for myself, I am finding the means to travel (satisfying my wanderlust), I am in the process of moving out of my mother's, there has been an increased focus on nutrition (although there is still a great deal of room for growth here), I am accessing my creative side again, and I am creating habits that I had not had prior to my monthly goals (cooking regularly, reading regularly, journaling regularly). Now, this process can be quite tiring and I am finding myself getting burnt out at times, so do not think for a second that it is all rainbows. The people that live at the house can attest to my tiredness and sassiness (occasionally). So with all of this in mind I really do think that I am on the verge of something huge..... Uplift me people! I am so close and every success story needs a boost here or there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crossfit Movement

The Tides of Change

Who do you want to be?